Wouldn't it be funny if anonymous was Mrs. Lisker??Or Mrs. Goldman?That'd be very weird.
I don't think so...I still think it's geula....
Maybe...maybe not.I hope it's not really a stalker.
haha lol... that would be funny if it was a teacher but i doubt it
idk who it is but i no that its some one thats in our class!!
zc u sure abt that 1 wtvr-whoever it is, ur rllly pissing me off...jus tell us who u r!!
k fine guys its me hahaha ur reactions r so funny
Wouldn't it be funny if anonymous was Mrs. Lisker??
ReplyDeleteOr Mrs. Goldman?
That'd be very weird.
I don't think so...I still think it's geula....
ReplyDeleteMaybe...maybe not.
ReplyDeleteI hope it's not really a stalker.
haha lol... that would be funny if it was a teacher but i doubt it
ReplyDeleteidk who it is but i no that its some one thats in our class!!
ReplyDeletezc u sure abt that 1 wtvr-whoever it is, ur rllly pissing me off...jus tell us who u r!!
ReplyDeletek fine guys its me hahaha ur reactions r so funny
ReplyDelete