anyone who wants the correct speech rubric, post or email me so i can do it cuz i can't remember who asked me - short term memory. have a gr8 vacation!
I'm not but I commented in the anonymous format. Ok this anonymous stuff is nonesence I hope u guys have enough sense to relize that our "fellow classmate" is not a real stalker!!!! lol
geula i need the informative speech ruebric! me nd chana d, so coood u email it to us plz!?!?!? thank u!
ReplyDeletemycatzluv@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteI didn't ask u, but if u hav the time...
I made one,
ReplyDeleteI can email it to whoevr needs it..
By the way its sarah
ReplyDeleteAnonymous is SARAH?!
ReplyDeleteNo way!!
I don't beleive u!!
I'm not but I commented in the anonymous format.
ReplyDeleteOk this anonymous stuff is nonesence I hope u guys have enough sense to relize that our "fellow classmate" is not a real stalker!!!! lol
:P Sarah, u seriously freaked me out, jk.
ReplyDeleteI wonder who it is though....
....It's a mystery