Friday, June 5, 2009

8TH GRADE MEMORIES!!!!

HEY GUYZ I MADE THIS VIDEO OF US IN 8TH GRADE :( I MISS IT PLZ COMMENT N ITS OK IF U DIDNT LIKE IT I LIKE MADE IT IN 2 SECONDS

13 comments:

  1. how'd u make that?
    These pics r so cute. The music rlly fit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it rly cute...r all those affects from ilife 09???

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool, u can make tht stuff on ilife?
    I hav 2 try that sumtime.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its really cute, I look so lil there, especially the pic of me n menucha rina. I also really like that pic of menucha n devora. nice job chana!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome job channa. i cant believe you made this. these pics brought back so many memeories... good ones(thank g-d!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. chana-
    ok 1st things 1st...very cute! 2nd - y did u put all the ugly pix of me??? lol very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. really cute! i like the music chana! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. channaaa u lil macc profesh doing the whole indiana jones font and iLife 09 holllaa go persuasive speech, but yah chana ur rly talented and aww man that brought a tear tear sniffle sniffle tissue tissue hahah i like repeating words. And can u blve were in tenth grade were such old grandmas and ok im gonna end my comment right here. no here. ne here. ok here.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i loved it!!!!!!
    it brought back so many good memories!!!!
    i miss 8th!!

    Enjoy the rest of the summer c u in 10th grade!!

    ReplyDelete